Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 Questions for Veterans

This has not been verified as accurate. It does gives a heads up.
 
Hey Fellow Veterans,

Info for Vets from a retired USN Captain:    

    I had a doctor's appointment at the local VA clinic yesterday
and found something very interesting I would like to pass along. While
going through triage before seeing the doctor, I was asked at the end of
the exam, three questions.
    
    (1.) Did I feel stressed?
    (2.) Did I feel threatened?
    (3.) Did I feel like doing harm to someone?
    

    The nurse then informed me that if I had answered "yes" to any
Of the questions, I would have lost my concealed carry permit as it
would have gone into my medical records, and the VA would have reported
it to Homeland Security.
 
    I am a
Viet Nam vet and 15 year cc permit holder. Looks like
they are going after us "vets." Be forewarned and be aware. The Obama
administration has gone on record as considering veterans and gun owners
as potential terrorists. If you are a veteran, you've been warned. If
you know veterans, please pass this on to them.

    
    Best regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment