Monday, November 26, 2012

When Did Compuserve, AOL and Prodigy Begin to Offer Internet Online Services? | eHow.com

Having nothing else to do, I researched my early internet/www experience. My first email/internet was on Prodigy as chappy@prodigy.com in the mid '80s, probably 1984, since I was always leaning forward in the foxhole, ready to move out. I have been here since then. I used Compuserve for awhile; didn't like it. Used AOL for some time, until they changed. Used Yahoo.com and still do for some things, esp Farmville. Ended up at Gmail and Reagan.com (Need to check out reagan.com.} It was all DOS text, no graphics, in the beginning. Guess I am revealing my age (old-69).
When Did Compuserve, AOL and Prodigy Begin to Offer Internet Online Services? | eHow.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment