Friday, December 4, 2009

Global Climate Change

Some thoughts: I am a strong avocate and believer in Global Cooling. I am doing as much as I can afford to combat this cooling - I travel and mostly live in small motor home; traveled about 9 thousand miles in the past 12 months. If you decide to join my crusade, let me know.
I see a big problem on the horizon - hydrogen powered vehicles that emit only water as a byproduct, a pollutant. As the globe cools, the problem will be that this emitted water will freeze into ice on our roadways during the colder weather. The only way to solve this problem will be to have an 'ice tax" based on how much water is emitted and frozen.
This is not based on junk science as is Global Warming where "scientists?" fudge the figures. I think they all graduated from MSU (Make Sh** Up, or Make Stuff Up) with a BS Degree (Bull Sh**).
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment