Friday, May 21, 2010

Full Text Of Newsmax Column Suggesting Military Coup Against Obama | TPM News Pages

Don't know what to say. Just pray that it does not come to this. An Army officer's oath - "I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God." (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

Full Text Of Newsmax Column Suggesting Military Coup Against Obama TPM News Pages

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment