Monday, September 7, 2009

My School Report: What Can I Do To Help the President?

What Can I Do To Help the President?

I can think of nothing I can do to help Mr. "0" except give advice because I consider him fairly helpless. Since I am not a progressive, radical, revolutionary, communist, nor facist, but simply a Patriot who loves America and has sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic and to bear true faith and allegiance to it, I doubt that "0" will listen to me. In spite of my doubts, I will lay out some of what I would say if "you-know-where" ever freezes over, but that won't happen because "global warming" will keep the temperature too hot which will result in crop failures so we all starve unless we all drown because the icebergs melt... somebody slap me so I will stop. (I hate when I just keep rambling on.)

Don't be omnipresent. Every commander, supervisor, boss, etc., needs to be judiciously and selectively absent. The workers, the supervised, need time to do their jobs, time to be themselves, time to discover new things and ways, time to interact with their coworkers. People cannot be productive if the boss is constantly around. They have more important things to do than to be constantly worried about what the boss is going to say and do next.

You are so very tiresome. You have no clue how to lead. You do not give the people confidence that you can do the job. And you are proving the people correct.

You are acting as if you have no respect nor appreciation, nor even knowledge, of our Constitution. You treat it as a hindrance that must be circumvented.

During the campaign, you asked us to judge you by the people around you. You should repeat that request. Americans are doing that and more and more are realizing that they don't like what they are seeing and hearing.

You act more like a dictator that a presider. (Latin praesidēre to guard, preside over. -Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary) You are not guarding anything but your outdated policies of bigger government, nor presiding over anything. You are attempting to change America into something that only you and a minority of citizens want.

You act as if you are clueless about how small businesses function, probably because you are. All you have done is organize communities of people who wanted their share of the money you had been granted from the government (tax dollars) and gifts from special interest groups.

Don't take over the health care. This one-seventh of the economy would simply be plundered by big government just like Social Security and Medicare. In 20-40 years, if America lasts that long, the Health Care program will need to be reformed because we will be broke again or still broke.

Carry out your duties of keeping America safe from foreign and domestic enemies. Uphold the Constitution. Listen to the people. Honor your oath of office.

Bookmark and Share



No comments:

Post a Comment